Our flexibility & stretching classes are conducted to help athletes improve their strength, endurance, flexibility, balance, focus and breathing techniques. A well stretched muscle more easily achieves its full range of motion. Not only will this prevent overall risk of injury but it also increases physical performance as well.
Other Flexibility & Stretching training benefits:
- Increased range of movement and improved posture
- Allows physical and mental relaxation
- Releases muscle tension and soreness
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Relieves back pain
- Improves balance
When are Flexibility & Stretching Classes?
Our speed and agility classes are twice a week for two different age groups. The classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Ages 13-18 at 6:30-7:30pm
- Ages 7-12 at 6:30-7:30pm